Sunday, May 9, 2010

Adware Deluxe Review

One of the computer problems people come to me the most is getting rid of Computer Spyware and Viruses. There are so many different Anti-Spyware and Anti-Virus programs on the internet that it can be difficult to figure out which Programs are good and which aren't.

Well, after taking a look at Adware Deluxe, I am going to tell you why you should NOT download this program in this Adware Deluxe review.

First off, Adware Deluxe tries to trick you into buying their software. Multiple reports from people say Adware Deluxe told them they have spyware when they had no spyware whatsoever. The main purpose for Adware Deluxe to do this is to get you to buy their software. That way their Spyware Remover can remove Spyware that was well... never there in the first place.

There are also reports of Adware Deluxe using other deceiving tactics like removing the Uninstall button so you can't uninstall the software, finding actual viruses but never removing them from your system, and displaying fake alert messages.

I should note that I cannot independently verify these reports. Truthfully, I am not letting Adware Deluxe anywhere near my machine. I have seen enough reports from highly respected computer professionals to know to stay away from this software, and I highly recommend you do the same.

Official Website of Adware Deluxe