Friday, May 14, 2010

Driver Robot Review

Hey to all my friends and readers of this blog. I am back to do another review. Well... I wasn't really planning on doing a review until a few minutes ago. Earlier today one of my closest friends since childhood e-mailed me and asked me to take a look at this software called Driver Robot. My friend had been having problems trying to update his drivers and he thought maybe Driver Robot would help. I read his e-mail and spent about an hour with Driver Robot. I figured instead of just sharing my thoughts with him, I would go ahead and post a Driver Robot review on my blog.

For those of you who don't know what Driver Robot is, you may have gotten the idea from the previous paragraph. Driver Robot basically searchs your computer and looks for outdated drivers. From there, Driver Robot connects to the internet to update your drivers. It's a brilliant idea for a program.

Just be reading the description earlier of Driver Robot, I was excited at the idea of a program like this. This would really be useful for many of the computer novices out there. Even people who i've studied with in the computer science program have had a hard time with updating drivers.

Anyway... I went ahead and tried out Driver Robot. And it was as good as I hoped it would be. Driver Robot makes updating your drivers very easy. I tend to keep my drivers updated as I do everything else on my computer. However Driver Robot found close to 20 outdated drivers which was really impressive to me. After searching for the drivers, Driver Robot easily was able to update the drivers. It was really nice.

I don't have much else to say about Driver Robot. It's purpose is simple. Find your outdated drivers and update them. And with that... it does an amazing job of it. I recommend that every person reading this download Driver Robot. This is the type of software that should be included with Windows when you buy your PC. Five stars out of five.

Official Website of Driver Robot