Saturday, May 8, 2010

System Mechanic Review

Hey everyone... I had a little bit of spare time. So I thought I would do a review. Originally I was going to make a quick post telling everyone about System Mechanic. But I figured I'd go ahead and turn it into a System Mechanic review.

The main reason I am reviewing System Mechanic is that it is a software program I have used for many years. I first tried this back in 2004, and I have loved it since. Many of my family and friends ask me about various computer optimization programs and which are the best. A lot of the time I recommend to them System Mechanic, and I recommend it to those that read this blog as well. Anyway... let's get to the System Mechanic Review.

The first thing you'll notice when you try out System Mechanic is just how many features there really is. The feature list is down right
amazing. In the Individual tools section, there are thirty tools listed. Yes, thirty. Not a typo. Defrag your hard drive, remove junk files, defrag your registry, find duplicate files, monitor hard drive status, etc. It's all here.

As far as the tools themselves, all of them perform great. The Disk Cleaner especially works nice.

I should also add that System Mechanic also has many automated tasks. That way you can have System Mechanic automatically do those tools for you. In addition, there is an IntelliStatus section which lists your current hard drive space, current system memory, internet speed, and more.

I honestly can't say enough about System Mechanic. It is by far one of the best System tools on the market today. This program is perfect for keeping your computer running smoothly. If you are even debating trying it, don't debate any longer. Just download it now.

Official Website of System Mechanic