Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Registry Winner Review

Hey everyone, I recently came across this software program called Registry Winner. I thought it sounded interesting and decided I would go ahead and do a Registry Winner Review.

I went ahead and installed Registry Winner and spent some time with it. I'm going to start off and keep this simple. I think this may be one of the best Registry Cleaners I have ever reviewed.

To start, Registry Winner has quite the feature list. There's a Registry Cleaner, Evidence Cleaner, Junk File Cleaner, File Shredder, BHO Manager, IE Recover, Disk Defrag, Disk Cleanup, Performance Monitor, Startup Manager, etc. The feature list in Registry Winner is huge.

As far as the tools themselves, all of them performed great. I absolutely loved the Performance Monitor. It is a great way to see how your computer is performing. In addition, the File Shredder and Disk Defrag are a nice touch.

I also found Registry Winner to be very easy to use. Some people that look for system optimization programs or registry cleaners may not know a whole lot about computers. They may be worried about using some very confusing software to try to optimize their system. Thankfully though Registry Winner is very easy to use. In the future I'm going to start recommending this to people I know even if they are a complete beginner with computers.

In wrapping this up, I can't really find anything bad to say about Registry Winner. Registry Winner isn't just about optimizing your computer registry, it's about optimizing your whole system, and it does a fabulous job at that. Five stars out of Five.

Official Website of Registry Winner