Friday, May 7, 2010

Registry Easy Review

Hey everyone... I got a request from a friend to check out this software called Registry Easy that he had came across. Since I have a lot of experience with System Optimization programs, I spent an hour earlier checking out Registry Easy. So I'm going to give a full Registry Easy review.

Registry Cleaners are a very competitive market these days. If you are going to put out a registry cleaner, it better be excellent. Otherwise, your software isn't going to succeed. After trying out Registry Easy, I can say that it is indeed excellent.

The Registry Easy download and installation is quick and simple. It took just a couple minutes to get Registry Easy going.

When you first load Registry Easy, you might be overwhelmed. Don't worry though. The reason I say you might feel overwhelmed is because of the large feature list. Registry Cleaner, Junk File Cleaner, Duplicate Cleaner, BHO Manager, System Optimizer, Error Utilities, Memory Tweaker, Startup Manager, etc. It's all here.

How do the actual tools do? Upon testing them, I found them to perform well. The Registry Cleaner found more errors then many other registry Cleaners did. The Duplicate Cleaner also performed very very well.

In wrapping this review up, I honestly can't really say anything bad about Registry Easy. Not only is the feature list long, but all the tools perform well. And I really love the Memory Tweaker. I went ahead and recommended Registry Easy to my friend, and I recommend it to all of you who are looking for a Registry Cleaner or System Optimization program. Five stars out of five.

Official Website of Registry Easy


Note: Registry Easy is also being included in a software bundle called ACA Utilities. ACA Utilities includes 15 different software programs for the price of one. I highly recommend it.