Friday, May 7, 2010

Registry Gear Review

Hey everyone. After yesterdays long day, I decided to take it easy today and spend most of the day on the computer. Earlier as i was surfing the web I came across this product called Registry Gear. I decided to check it out and see how well it performed. As my readers know, I'm always interested in trying out new system optimization programs. :)

Anyway... here are my thoughts on Registry Gear in this Registry Gear review...

There are so many Registry Cleaners out there that it can often be difficult to figure out which are good and which aren't for the average user. Well when it comes to Registry Gear, I have mixed reviews about it.

Registry Gear does not have very many additional features that many other system optimization programs have. There is mainly just a Registry Cleaner and a Registry Defrag.

However, the good news for Registry Gear is that the tools it does have seem to perform very well. The Registry Cleaner found more errors then the majority of other Registry Cleaners have found. In addition, like I mentioned, it has a Registry Defrag which is a nice touch. Not many other programs include a Registry Defrag. And of course, if needed, the program can backup your registry before making any changes to your registry.

If you are looking for a full system optimization program with many features, you may want to pass on Registry Gear. For full System Optimization programs, I recommend Registry Winner. But if you are looking for a simple and effective Registry Cleaner, then definitely give Registry Gear a try.

Official Website of Registry Gear