Friday, May 7, 2010

PC-Kitchen Review

I recently had the chance to try out the PC-KitchenRegistry Cleaner and I must say, I am not very impressed. Here are my thoughts in this PC-Kitchen review.

My hopes for this software were high after seeing their claim of it being "The Best Registry Software Ever". However, there are many reasons it is far from the best.

To start, PC-Kitchen is lacking many additional features. Sure there is a startup-manager, but that's about it really.

When running the Registry Scan, I also encountered a few problems. First off, I wasn't able to figure out how to see the errors that were found in the registry. The scan also found very few errors compared to similar Registry Cleaners. In addition, PC-Kitchen used many scare tactics to get me to buy their software.

In the end, PC-Kitchen just isn't worth it. If you want a good Registry Cleaner or System Optimization program, check out my review of Registry Winner.

Official Website of PC-Kitchen