Friday, May 7, 2010

Registry Cure Review

Spent some time with Registry Cure earlier today. Thought I would share some of my thoughts in this Registry Cure review.

Those looking for specifically a Registry Cleaner might like Registry Cure. However, if you are looking for something more, you should look elsewhere.

The feature list for Registry Cure is very low. There is a registry cleaner, but that is about it. No junk file cleaner, no registry defrag, no startup manager, etc.

In addition, the registry cleaner had about an average performance. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either.

I'm going to go ahead and say you should pass on this one. Like I said, if you are just looking for a registry cleaner, then maybe you should give this software a look. Otherwise, look elsewhere. I personally recommend Registry Winner to my friends.

Official Website of Registry Cure